Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit is uniquely formulated to benefit your pet on multiple levels: urinary health, digestive health, blood sugar management and weight management. This blend of balanced nutrients and soluble and insoluble fibers works on multiple fronts to help your pet live their best life.
This canned food is made with chicken and has a ground texture in a light gravy with an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
How it helps
- Helps burn fat and maintain lean muscle
- Helps manage blood sugar
- Promotes urinary tract health
- Promotes healthy digestion and formed stool
How it works
- Therapeutic L-carnitine levels
- High fiber helps manage blood sugar
- Reduced magnesium and sodium
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fiber
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Wet Cat Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Water, Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Calcium Sulfate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, L-Carnitine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion
|Ideal Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)
||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Weight Management
||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Adult maintenance
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit with Chicken Cat Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
Avergae Nutrient & Caloric Content
128 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE
|Total Omega-3 FA
|Total Omega-6 FA