59% of the cat population is overweight1. Even a little extra weight can lead to serious health problems. Extra weight reduces play time, impacts mobility and affects the general health of your cat. Factors contributing to weight gain include age, lack of exercise and overfeeding. Along with frequent physical exercise, choosing the right food plays a very important role in helping cats reach their proper weight.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet m/d GlucoSupport clinical nutrition to help support your cat's glucose and weight management. In fact, m/d GlucoSupport is clinically tested nutrition to manage glucose and weight.
1 Pet Obesity Survey Study 2018
How it helps
- Clinical nutrition optimized to help cats lose weight
- Supports unique nutritional needs of diabetic cats
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works
- Therapeutic L-carnitine levels
- High protein and optimal carbohydrates help manage blood sugar
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Hill's Prescription Diet m/d GlucoSupport Wet Cat Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Water, Chicken Fat, Corn Starch, Potato Protein, Calcium Sulfate, Powdered Cellulose, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Fish Oil, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, Locust Bean Gum, Taurine, Carrageenan, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion
|Ideal Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)
||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Weight loss
||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Adult maintenance
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill’s Prescription Diet m/d GlucoSupport With Liver Cat Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
Average Nutrient & Caloric Content
173 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE
|Total Omega-3 FA
|Total Omega-6 FA