Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with a food that revolutionizes the way to approach fiber-responsive GI issues by putting microbiome health – the unique gut ecosystem of your pet - at the forefront of GI care.
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians formulated Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome nutrition with ActivBiome+, a breakthrough ingredient technology, to actively promote regular healthy stool and help reduce risk of future episodes.
How it helps
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome is clinically shown to promote regular healthy stool in as little as 24 hours and help reduce risk of recurrence of digestive upsets.
- Works quickly to activate the gut microbiome and promote healthy stool
- Promotes activity of beneficial gut bacteria to maintain digestive health
- Helps limit recurrence of digestive upsets
How it works
- Proprietary ActivBiome+ technology nourishes your cat's microbiome
- Unique blend of prebiotic fibers
- Stimulates the microbiome to produce beneficial postbiotics
Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Cat Wet Food provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice Starch, Wheat Gluten, Spinach, Ground Pecan Shells, Rice, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Potassium Alginate, Whole Grain Barley, Dried Citrus Pulp, Fish Oil, Dried Beet Pulp, Calcium Chloride, L-Lysine, Natural Flavor, Pumpkin, Pressed Cranberries, Powdered Cellulose, Guar Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Oat Fiber, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Psyllium Seed Husk, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate).
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)
||Amount per Day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Chicken & Vegetable Stew Cat Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
Average Nutrient & Caloric Content
67 kcal / 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE
|Total Omega-3 FA
|Total Omega-6 FA