Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with a food that revolutionizes the way to approach fiber-responsive GI issues by putting microbiome health – the unique gut ecosystem of your pet - at the forefront of GI care.
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians formulated Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome nutrition with ActivBiome+, a proprietary ingredient technology, clinically shown to promote regular healthy stool in as little as 24 hours and help reduce risk of recurrence.
How it helps:
Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome is clinically shown to promote regular healthy stool in as little as 24 hours and help reduce risk of recurrence.
- Works quickly to activate the gut microbiome and promote healthy stool
- Promotes growth of beneficial gut bacteria to maintain digestive health
- Helps limit recurrence of digestive upsets
How it works:
- Proprietary ActivBiome+ technology nourishes your cat's microbiome
- Unique blend of prebiotic fibers
- Stimulates the microbiome to produce beneficial postbiotics
Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Dry Cat Food provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Wheat Gluten, Pea Protein, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Oats, Ground Pecan Shells, Cracked Pearled Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Psyllium Seed Husk, Dried Citrus Pulp, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Pumpkin, Pressed Cranberries, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Sulfate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)
||Amount per Day - cups (grams)
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Cat Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
Average Nutrient & Caloric Content:
3831 kcal/kg (424 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE
|Total Omega-3 FA
|Total Omega-6 FA