There can be a variety of reasons for a cat's itchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most cats with these skin conditions can benefit from simply eating the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet d/d clinical nutrition specially formulated to support a cat's food sensitivities.
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- Supports a healthy immune system
How it works:
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact animal protein
- Free from soy protein
- High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Dry Cat Food provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Yellow Peas, Pea Protein, Venison, Green Peas, Soybean Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Coconut Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Iodized Salt, Glyceryl Monostearate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Cysteine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Refer to the Daily Feeding Guide as a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)
||Amount per Day - cups (grams)
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Venison & Green Pea Recipe Cat Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
Average Nutrient & Caloric Contect:
3893 kcal/kg (486 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE
|Total Omega-3 FA
|Total Omega-6 FA